Primavera P6 Training Solutions for All Industries
Oracle’s Primavera P6 Professional Project Management gives today’s project managers and schedulers the one thing they value most: control. Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, the recognized standard for high-performance project management software, is designed to handle large-scale, highly sophisticated and multifaceted projects. It can be used to organize projects up to 100,000 activities, and it provides unlimited resources and an unlimited number of target plans. Massive data requires sophisticated yet highly flexible organization tools to provide you a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources. In addition, Primavera P6 can be integrated with most financial and HR software via EcoSys EPC, an easy-to-use, web-based enterprise project controls software platform. It features best-in-class integration for bringing together schedule, cost, and other vital project data to form a “single version of the truth” for greater speed, accuracy, and efficiency in reporting.
We provide every level of Primavera P6 training from beginner to advanced sessions, and offer in-person, live online, and on demand training options. In-person training is available at our location or yours. Custom training sessions are also available. Click here to review the course overviews and to register for classes.
- Balance resource capacity
- Plan, schedule, and control complex projects
- Allocate best resources and track progress
- Monitor and visualize project performance versus plan
- Conduct what-if analysis and analyze alternative project plan
- Primavera Contractor V6.0 and V6.1
- Primavera P6 Professional (PPM) V6.0 through V17.7
- Primavera P6 Professional (EPPM) V6.0 through V17.7
- Primavera P6 Web Client (EPPM) V7.0 through V17.7
Five Reasons Why Construction Science is the Best Training Solution:
- Quick access to live online training – evenings and weekends too!
- Private online sessions (or in our offices) at no extra charge
- Our lead instructor, Bill Pepoon, is a master scheduler with 34 years’ experience
- We provide group training onsite anywhere in North America
- Free follow-up for 30 days and discounts for additional training sessions
Your Critical Path to success starts here™.